Copyright Spirit of Stirling Ltd. © All rights reserved.
Spirit of Stirling Whisky Festival & Events
You spoke, we listened. You asked for a new whisky tasting club for Stirling, and we listened.
Our focus will be on great whiskies, and you -
Come along and join us on the journey. Our first club tasting will be held on Friday 22nd July in the Golden Lion Hotel in the heart of Stirling’s city centre.
The new monthly whisky tasting club coming to the heart of Stirling.
The whisky club that puts its members at the heart of the club
Spirit of Stirling
• First 50 members will become ‘Founder Members’ for the duration of their membership
• First 50 memberships will be free for the duration of 2016 (annual membership fee will then become payable if members wish to renew)
• Members will receive a unique membership card, club polo shirt and welcome letter
• Monthly tasting nights with distilleries, brands and other special guests
• Special event nights to match foods or try new whisky experiences
• Strictly limited in size -
• Fully interactive -
Our new venue:
The new Spirit of Stirling Whisky Tasting Club will be held in the prestigious Golden Lion Hotel which is located on King Street, right in the heart of the city centre in Stirling. The Golden Lion has been serving Stirling since 1786 and is a venue that encapsulates personality as well as professionalism.
We look forward to hosting and welcoming the Spirit of Stirling Whisky Tasting Club to The Golden Lion Hotel. We look forward to sharing a dram with you. ~ Harold Balgowan, General Manager
• An evening with Tomatin Distillery,hosted by Alistair Mutch from Tomatin
• Friday 22nd July, 2016
• Golden Lion Hotel, King Street, Stirling. Starts 730pm -
Tomatin: Winner of the Dram of the Day at the 2016 Spirit of Stirling Whisky Festival for their Tomatin 1988 Batch 2.